Pages

8 Eylül 2014 Pazartesi

JUST ONE WORD TAG :)

Hello everyone.Today, I am submiting a post to you that I posted a while ago.Me and my friend Begüm did this tag.It was so funny.
Well , if you don't know this tag , there are some questions and you have to answer them with just one word.Sometimes , we are put to it that we answer the questions.
I hope you like this post.All the best. :))

1-What is your last dream?
War.

2-What is your the biggest fear?
Loneliness.

3-What is your dream job for ten years later?
Professor.

4-You are not ... ?
Fruit.

5-What is the top of you?
Sky. (I am just kidding.)

6-Your father is your ...?
Hero.

7-What is your favourite app?
Whatsapp. :)

8-What is your favourite food?
Pizza. (Begüm and I love it)

9-Your mood right now ... ?
Very happy.

10-What is your favourite job?
Sleep. (My pillow <3 Me )

11-What is your favourite tv series?
The originals.

12-When you close your eyes what do you imagine?
School. :(

13-If you could keep just one makeup product what would it be?
Eyeliner.

14-What is your favourite store?
Victoia's Secret. -.- 

15-What is your favourite season?
Winter. :)

That is enough for now.Hope you enjoy. :)
-naynaynom-






Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder